Tuesday, March 18, 2014

How to Celebrate a Birthday.

Sunday 16 March, 2014 
¥3.00      Breakfast (3 Buns)
¥12.50    Coffee (Peet's 50% Off Coffee 8-10am)
¥12.00    Fruits
¥31.00    KFC for picnic

Total: ¥58.50 ($11.15)

Weekly Total: ¥839.70 ($159.95)

Total Spend: ¥7027.20 ($1338.51 AUD)

- - -

So today was my friend K-L's birthday! I didn't know what to get her, so I decided to make her a present. I painted 21 cherry blossom petals (because she's turning 21, and because her birthday is during the cherry blossom season in China). I strung them together to make something she could hang in her room. I also got everyone to write some nice quotes/words of wisdom since it's her big 2-1.

I was a bit worried they'd look chat but they turned out alright!

My other friend S drew the card, and I helped her cut it out and stick it on.

  First, a few of us started the day off at the cafe to do some homework. For lunch we decided to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather with a nice picnic. 




 I introduced the ABCD Slapping game to my friends. 

KFC! 6 pieces of original, 10+ wicked wings, 4 burgers, 1 grilled chicken burger, potato and gravy, and two corn cobs. 180RMB ($35.00). I thought it was expensive but looking back there was a lot of food..

We had dinner at a nice place, and then surprised her at the ''Fruit Party" with a cake.

Balloons and people frantically signing the card/petals before she arrived.
Happy Birthday K-L!

No comments:

Post a Comment