Monday, March 17, 2014

No. 7: 5 Tuhao Room Upgrades.


1. Shoe rack.
To display your shoe collection outside your door. 

2. Shower rack.
This is probably one of the room upgrades I want to have for convenience...

3. Mini-fridge.
Other option is the disgusting communal fridge.

4. Full length mirror.

5. Extra storage.
Probably more necessary than tuhao. 

N.B.1. Tuhao(土豪) was one of the first new terms I learnt here and it refers to the new age of the uncouth rich kids. These examples are probably more luxurious upgrades instead of "Tuhao"... tuhao would have to be some seriously expensive and pointless stuff.

I'm considering getting a shoe rack (but I don't want to put it outside in the corridor because I really like my shoes and would be heartbroken if anyone stole them...) & maybe a shower rack (one of those suction ones that go on the wall). I really want a full length mirror ..jumping up and down in front of the bathroom mirror gets tiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment